Today in class we went to the library to do research on our argumentative essays. It was a challenge to look through the library trying to find the required amount of research to complete the research. At first, I was thinking "How am I going to find a good research book on absent fathers?" Well, I did find a book that had a excellent source of what I really need to at least start my paper of. The other books that I found had in cited sources in them. Therefore, I asked Professor if I can use the source if is cited in the book. She said yes but I would have to learn on Purdue Owl how to use both of them in my essay. This paper is going to be a challenge due to the fact that we have to do research and still try to include events that interact with Sula. I know I can make it through this paper. I am going to put my all into this paper and stride to make a 100%.
Monday, July 22, 2013
Today's Research
Today in class we went to the library to do research on our argumentative essays. It was a challenge to look through the library trying to find the required amount of research to complete the research. At first, I was thinking "How am I going to find a good research book on absent fathers?" Well, I did find a book that had a excellent source of what I really need to at least start my paper of. The other books that I found had in cited sources in them. Therefore, I asked Professor if I can use the source if is cited in the book. She said yes but I would have to learn on Purdue Owl how to use both of them in my essay. This paper is going to be a challenge due to the fact that we have to do research and still try to include events that interact with Sula. I know I can make it through this paper. I am going to put my all into this paper and stride to make a 100%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment