Friday, July 12, 2013

The Karma of Sula

It was ironic that Albert Jacks aka Ajax betrayed Sula. I thought it was funny to find out that Ajax left Sula. It was karma that caught up with Sula. All of the times she was going from man to man, has finally caught up with her. Sula thought just because they had sex and she felt like he is "the one", that he would not leave her. Just like when Sula took Jude from Nel. He might have stayed with her while a while but later on he left to go to Detroit, New Jersey. At first, I thought that Sula and Jude was at least stay together for some months but it comes to find out that Jude was just as trifling as Sula. And that is also how Ajax is too. All he wanted was the pussy and like Sula just wanted to have sex with him. He is just a player and I think that it is dumb to be that disgusting. So hopefully Sula will learn that just because she a bitch don't mean that he won't do it too.





No comments:

Post a Comment