Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hannah the Hoe

1921
I really feel bad that I did not get to read last night. due to the fact that my stomach was hurting bad. I wish I did because when we talked a little about. the main thing that caught my attention was Hannah being a whore. who sleeps with newly wed men. which I think is very disgusting from my point of view. what type of person does such things like that and don't feel guilty at the end of the day. I know she lost her husband put she should not carry herself like that. even her young daughter Sula knows what mama does in the pantry. which I think a child should never know about at all.so far Sula has been a great read. I look forward to catching up on my missed reading and moving alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment