Friday, July 12, 2013

The Perverted Shadrack in 1922

In the 1922 chapter of the book, I felt that Sula was very cruel for throwing Chicken Little in the water. If she noticed that he was not coming back up, then she should have at least jump in the water and save him. Like who would go that far putting someone in harms way? The thought of Sula doing this made me realize that she is a little on the crazy side.This situation made me change my perspective of Sula. It showed me that the author wants the reader to change their perspective of Sula. My perspective has changed because at the beginning of the book, I thought that Sula was a sweet little girl that lived in the Bottom. I believed that Sula wanted to have some kind of attention during the book, to make it seem like she was all dysfunctional.

No comments:

Post a Comment