Friday, July 12, 2013

The Whore of 1937

When I read that Sula and Jude was in the doggy-style position, I was surprised. I felt like it was very disrespectful to sleep with your "best" friend. If I was Nel, I would probably bust out in tears then build up with rage and leave the room. But when I come back I am going to fuck both of them up. With Jude, I would fuck him up and beat him senseless. I would also find a butcher knife and cut his dick off. With Sula, I would bust her eyes out and break either her leg or her arm. I would then take them outside, strap both of them to a chair and let them starve. And maybe if I am feeling nice for a few minutes, I might give them some food. But if they try to escape, I am going to shoot them from a far and just let them die slowly with a gunshot in their legs. Finally, I would give them the benefit to be my slaves for the rest of their lifes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment